HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

LUKASITO'S BIRTHDAY AND A YEAR GONE...

I needed some inspiration to writ a a post!
And it was you lukas!! HAPPY BITHDAY!!

i wanted to make something nice for you, i started looking through pictures...and i remembered everything, everymoment, every feeling of the last week....

Do you remember what happened a year ago?


It's been a year of many things...

a year ago was my last day in my erasmus country, Scotland!

a year ago we celebrated Lukas's bithday togheter! it's been a year since David made you a delicious cake, since me and andrea went to the center to buy you something and we made a party at home with Lucie, Deb, David, Sarah, me, you.... and you had your hair cut by ME!! and I did a perfect job!

Sorry for that! (or not)



It's been a year from one of the best weeks in aberdeen, the beach, go up and down the city, play tenis, talk, watch tv togheter, fall sleep watching a weird film, David's place, laught togheter, sleep with you, Deb's home, eat & eat such delicious food, and go to the supermarket every day! eat more houmous then ever, and do exercise on the floor!

It's been a year of one of my best experiences, of saying goodbye to you, of david going with me at the airport (thanks), and tears falling down my face...

I yes... I MISS YOU, ABERDEEN, EVERYTHING AND NOTHING, SO MUCH.... let's see a little bit!!


Why this pic? I caaaan't remember!! but lukas liked it a lot!! ignore it, just jump to the next one!










I LOVE YOU PEOPLEEEEE!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Lukas said…

    Oh, Eli, thanks, this is a great present. I also remember this day as a perfect day and the birthday back then was certainly a million times better than the one yesterday. The cake was great, the people were great, the hair-cutting was great. I even forgive you for posting these two horrible pictures of me, hehe. Yes, now Aberdeen and Erasmus are definetly over since more than a year, which is somehow scary - time is running fast. Only when I look at the pictures it seems like yesterday. Well, almost.

    THANKS ELI! I love you too ;-)

    Lukas

     

Post a Comment

<< Home