HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

After a long, long time...

Saturday 17th of March - A great day!!


ANOTHER CATALAN THING!!

Well, jenuary, february...march..... those are the appropiate months to do what we call " A calçotada" which is a meal where you eat "calçots" which are large onions with a special delicious sauce!!!

I went with my lab mates to one's house in the middle of the mountain. First we eat some starters...



Then we started eating the onions, and you should eat them like this!! Open your mouth!




NOT LIKE THIS!!! (I'm a beutiful pig!!)




Exactly, like this!!


We took some nice pictures with my friends as the wheather was wonderful!!!

We played with this little now who can't read yet, but knows all the football player names just memorizing thos cards he's holding!!


We drinked a little bit too much!! not our fault!! when we were distracted suddently our glases were full filled again!!














We did some silly pics... of course!! T'hat's me and Estel drinking some beer.
















And they gived to me a birthday present! I was so surprised!! the girl on my left is Estel, who has become one of my bestfriends now. She was the girl i was with during my lab internship. We got on very well and now she's very important to me!!

We laughed a lot.... =)


AND I... I FELT HAPPY....






Well, i guess i'm back to the bloggers world, and i'll try to keep in there.

This post is specially dedicated to 3 people, from whom I've received this morning a funny mail that has encouraged me to post something after a long time!! Elisa, Henri and Lukas, my happy face in those pictures, is all for you!!

6 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Lukas said…

    Hola borracha!
    well, that was so quick! We all didn't even dare to hope to get such a nice and immediate respond! Oh, and what a nice post, making me jealous, because it's spring there, because the sun is shining, because you all look so happy. Exactly the opposite of what is happening here. However, this will change soon! I have made arrangments so the snow disappears when you come and I will be able to show you a warm, sunny, Switzerland in Spring, with mountains still white in the background.

    Oh, Elisa and Henriikka almost sent the complaint to me too, because I really haven't been posting anything either the last months. All I can say is: after next Wednesday, no matter what happens, I'll take pictures all the time, of me being happy and ... no, better not borracho ;-)

    Besitos and welcome back!!!
    Lukas

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger moi.elise said…

    Hi Eli!
    I'm so happy to see you back! And you did it without any pressure from your readers! hihihi.
    Thanks a lot for the post!
    Oh, it's a pity that Henriikka doesn't have Internet now.
    Welcome back, lidl! :p
    Love,
    Elisa

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger moi.elise said…

    Oh, I have eaten calçotets too! And I liked them, even though I didn't like onions yet... We should cook them once for the Erasmus people! But we need a fire, no? Well, we can always make them when you come to visit me. ;)
    Besitos

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, now I found it! Great pictures, really! Looks like a very strange onion to me. A Catalan one? :-) It is so cold with us at the moment,why can't it be like in Spain?? But I'm still hoping for some better weather, can you send some? :-)

    Love, Andrea

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger Alena said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger Alena said…

    Hi Eli great. This is very nice celebration of Easter - better then my.
    I don´t think that your pictures are silly they are very nice and funny.
    I have to delete my previous comment - because I done a lot of mistakes.
    Have fun Alena

     

Post a Comment

<< Home