HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's so long since...

It's so long since I wrote for the last time...

a lots of things have happened in my life and nobody knows...so i'll try to summarize a bit!

Fist thing: MY TRIP TO ATHENS AND THE GREEK ISLANDS WITH MY FAMILY IN AUGUST!

We spent there one week and visited the hole athens (which is probably the ugliest city in the world except the monuments) and then we made a tour around the islands in a cruise!

Being inside a huge cruise is great, well, different! although i don't think I want to do it again! it's reallyy tyiring because you get up really early and then do lots of things, go to sleep late...

Let's see some pics!


YEAAAAHH!!! myself!!
Our cruise room! it was ok!
Some views...CAFFFYYYYY!!!

The symbol of Mykonos island! (popular known as the gay island)
Me and my brother doing silly things! i love him!

Historic monuments....

And this is the end of the first part!

seee yaaaaa!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Henriikka said…

    Hey Eli!
    Looking good there(all tanned, I remember when you tried to tan in Aberdeen hehe =) and you have very nice photos! Greece looks beautiful. I'm just listening to ska and you know what I learned to play that what you showed me. I looked at your teaching video all summer and played very slow and now I can play fast =)
    It's nice that you still have time to update your blog, when you are so busy organising our trip and working in two places!

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger Lukas said…

    Hi Eli!
    I've just come back from Spain! Saying goodbye was not as hard as in Aberdeen, because I will meet Elisa and Carmina in Barcelona soon, but it was terrible anyway. I am happy I had some summer at last and finally made friends with Spain! Well, I didn't see the nicest city and it's prettiest and naughtiest inhabitant ... but I will have time for this in November! Until then, your tan will be gone, hehe, and we will all be white Aberdonians, roaming through Cataluña ... (not Spain, of course!)
    un monóon de besitos!
    Lukas

     
  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger moi.elise said…

    Hiya!
    Where is the second part of the story? Well, I read your comment in my blog. Of course, we need to book for the hostel as soon as possible. What about this weekend? I think I'll be online quite a lot, unless something weird happens, so we can talk then, can't we?
    Sooo, talk to you soon!
    Kisses,
    Elisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home