HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Friendship... !!!

Well, I just want to show you what Ursula, my bestfriend, does when she´s bored at home!! The sweet part of all these pics is when I receive one mail with one of this pics and I think that somebody in Barcelona is doing this to make me laugh... Isnt she sweet? FRIENDSHIP IS A TREASURE!!!
We went to a Coast village called Sant Pol de Mar (Saint Paul of the sea) and we did some pics which she modified a bit!
And these are my thoughts when I´m very tired at the top of the mountain...

Ant those are her thoughts when she is, i don´t know if tired, at the top of the mountain!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger moi.elise said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger moi.elise said…

    jajajaja. She's great, Eli! She has funny thoughts when she's tired...

    Well, I didn't phone Carmina's mum yet, sorry. I think I'll wait for Carmina to come back next Monday, if it's ok for you... I can still phone her tomorrow, if we need to know now.

    About the flat, I won't stay at home because University is too far away to go every day. But Carmina and I will need to find new flatmates if we want to share the flat... I'll keep you informed via blog. Thanks for the comment!

    Good night!

     
  • At 3:02 AM, Blogger Eli "Hey PEOPLE!!!" said…

    DOnt´t worry! Í wont be here this weekend, so let´s wait until monday, it´s ok!

    yes...nice thoughts...always the same!! heheeh

    Let us know about the flat!

    Besos!

     
  • At 2:30 AM, Blogger Alena said…

    Hi Eli, this pictures are so good and you look very nice. You are in UK and you have only t-shirt ohh how envy you.
    Alena

     

Post a Comment

<< Home