HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

First post

I just got this...and I don't know how is this working...

well...the fact is...

today i'm sick...and tired...and upset....but also a bit sick of barcelona, of everything here...althoug I'm ok...I miss the other Eli, the one who existed in Aberdeen, I miss those friends, and I miss talking in english...

because of that, I decided to create this, like my eramus friends, a place to let that Eli continue to grow up...

a place just for you, for those people spread out around the world, for those whom filled my life during those months...

a place for me...to cover myself with english, with memories, with those feeling that just us can understand...

HEY PEOPLE!! THIS IS MY NEW ERASMUS BLOG!!!


ps: this is portugal, the trip I made with marc, and the most important thing is MY NEW FASHION GLASSES!! I could't imagnine myself waring this!! I'm quite happy with them, so...i don't allow you to critisize me!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Lukas said…

    Hi Eli,

    Don't make me be sentimetal too, today, on the hottest day in Scotland ever! I miss you too but am happy you got a blog. I will check it often, promise, and leave silly comments every time! Un abrazo para mi compaƱera de cama! Lukas

     

Post a Comment

<< Home