HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Out of a place...but trying to find one!!

8th of July 2006

Today I'm feeling like this...

i'm missing everything so much...and...mixed with the fact that I've been ill and not still recoveret, all looks like shit.

Barcelona is too stressing, life here is...ffff...I live in one of the main streets...all is full of cars, noise, turists...everyone seems to be in this fucking Barcelona, I need to go somewhere else...lucky me that I'm just here 3 weeks and after I'll be traveling around!

My friends...I love them, and they love me, but i'ts a pity that they can't understand anything...maybe something, but definitely can't understant how important erasmus was for me, thatI'm missing my life there, the people, no worries, that Barcelona now seems to be quite big...Is like they don't listen to me...and this makes me feel sad and upset...

maybe all is a question of getting used, but, fu
ck, this is shit.

I'm on a bad mood, as you can see...but I just spent 3 fucking hours walking around the crowdy city center, oooo my God, too over-whelming for me, is everyone down town or what? i'm not going to go there anymore I guess! I just want to sit in some bar with some friends and have a nice chat, like in erasmus, try to make them understand me and try to listen to them too, friendship is a feedback...

Well, if someone gets to read this I'll be happy, probably the next upload will be funnier and happier, I'll try, I promise...

thanks my erasmitos!


I'll put some last days pics ok? Alena asked me
but maybe others are interested too!! so here you go a selection!

LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!



7.06.2006 OPEN MIC + FUNNY PICS IN FRONT OF NK!!

Why I almost cryed right now whit these pics?

Maybe because I'm quite sensitive...

because I'm missing so much everything related with erasmus...

maybe because getting used to be back "home" is more difficult than I thought... (it doesn't really make me feel like home...)


Maybe because...have you seen our smiles?? those who where there, can you remember how much we laughed? coming back from open mic!!

can you remember how much fun we had in general?

are you agree if I say that erasmus life is the easiest and funniest life?

I MISS YOU GUYS...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH...

10th of July 2006

but don't worry...
i'll find my place!! because I wrote all this 2 days ago, and today, thanks to Lukas and his cheering up mail I'm quite happy!
I always can share this feelings with the people who can understand...YOU...
And I talked to my bestfriend here, and she will make an effort to...everything has a moment, and different people means different relationships and different feelings, and this i s good!!

SMILE PEOPLE!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home