HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another view of home, uni and me!

My room,
my hole house,
the streets of my city,
my friends,
me,
my world,
my uni,
my real life...

you didn't know anything of all this, and now, a part of you belongs to it.

I like a lot this pic... is what is usually do with my neighbours (they are kids) , talking with them like this!!

My kitchen: a lot of friends have cooked at home, as I use to bring friends at home. But with you it was even more special. Probably the first and maybe the last time. I don't know, but it was great!
My living room! WOW! can u remember those macarroni...mmmm....and the salad, and chocolates, and cofee, and indian tea....it was sunny and hot...and we were smiling all the time!

My living room again, but another point of view: sofa, realax....those are the best sofas ever, i just can sit and rest, once you are sitting, u cannot move!!
And well, this is my uni. On thursday morning, before all you arrived, Lukas, ELisa and me went to uni. It was the "uni party" we make it once a year, and everybody is lying on the grass the hole day, eating and drinking, we have concerts, activities....lukas and elisa were quite surprised because the uni is so big!!! and well, i wanted to show u the CASTELLERS, a typical catalan thing, called HUMAN TOWERS as u can see!!

WELL my friends, it was a pleasure haveing you here. I'm very happy because now you can imgine were I am when talking to me, even how my city looks like, the places were i go shopping or where to eat chocolate con churros. It was great, fantastic, fabulous...

I can't explain what means for me that you were here, part of me...

THANKS

3 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger moi.elise said…

    Oh, que bonito! I mean, oh, how nice!
    Thank you again for being our lidl, Eli.
    I can understand that feeling. It's the same for me with Lukas, now that he knows where I live, my friends and my family. Well, nex meeting in Spain will be here, ¿no?
    Lots of love,
    Elisa

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Annalisa said…

    Hi Eli!! I really appretiate what you said! I'm really happy to have visited your city, seen what your ordinary life looks like...you have shown another aspect of yourself and I can say that I know you better now! It was great the last night before living, to have tea in the kitchen and talk together!

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Lukas said…

    What can I add. That you spoiled my day by reminding me that life without Erasmus is just not the same... At the moment, I think it would be best to forget all of you. But I know that I never can and will do that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home