HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Monday, October 23, 2006

4 girls, 4 smiles

This post is made because i want you to know my friends.



Well, at uni I've met a lot of people in 5 years, but above all, there are 3 special girls. They are not anything different or special, they are not the best biologists neither the best friends in the world...that's true, but for me, they are special, and different, and I love them a lot. We have lived a lot of things togheter, including smiles and tears, we have shared normal moments and extra important ones too.

Some of you will probably meet them again on novemeber, coz they came to aberdeen, but I want to put some pics here.

Yesterday it was so long since I last saw them, we had too many things to explain and a lot of things are happening in our lives right now. We met and had a coffee together...we spent hours and more hours, it became 11pm and the result...I feel better now.

Those here are my friends, and I'm proud of them...


LAURA!!

LAURA'S sad face is the sadest ever, isn't she cute?
Laura is naturally sweet. She used to be silent, now she's speaking everythime more and more. She listens to everybody and keeps calm when we are shouting all at the same time! She smoks too much and enjoys going out more than anything. she's reliable and a sweetheart!



LAIA!!

I would say first of all, she is a disaster! She looses everything, credit cards, car keys. She worries about silly things and forget some important ones. She is crazy, speaks a lot and more even and she likes listening, giving advice. she takes care of you and she has a deep world inside and a whole story behind.

ÚRSULA!!

I have no words for her, she is just one of the best things that happened in my life. My life is better because of her, i'm better because of her, and I love her more than sometimes my heart can love...

Úrsula, as some of you already know is my best friend. Friends usually have things in common, and with her i have a lot. We match very good togheter, although we have very different points of view in some aspects. However, as you will see right now, she's funny, loves doing silly things, and she's crazy! the best, she usually does that kind of things just to make me laugh, and this makes me feel something special inside.

Hiding...where's Ursula?
Pretending loving me...
Hating me...



Finally, yesterday I took a pic of my home, from the inside. Before you think I live in a castle, this is how the entrance looks like, however, I just live in a flat, nothing else!! I took the pic and I was so surprised! I looks really nice!! hehehe!!

And, this is how my room looks like, full of things, hope henkka will like it, coz I spend a lot of time decorating it once in a while!! The word on the wall "SOMRIU" means...Henkka know this!! means SMILE, is one of my favourites words. I also have another wall where you can read ALEGRIA (HAPPYNESS)


This is my wall full of my friend's pic. Friends from uni, form school...friends, friends and more friends!
AND THIS ONE....GUESS!! MY ERASUMS WALL!! I'M SO PROUD OF IT!! I HAVE YOU ALL WITH ME EVERY DAY!! MISSING YOU AND LOVING YOU!!


Well my friends,

a big kiss for each of you!

ELi

3 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Lukas said…

    Wow, I almost cried! The Erasmus Wall is great and I am happy to be on it. I always knew your friends are nice, they were so lovable when they came to Aberdeen. I also know how great it is to have a best friend whom you really feel connected with. I know how great it is if someone makes you feel special. These friends are the ones forever. Finding one is the best thing that can happen to you. Anyway, you do not only think you are special, YOU ARE SPECIAL. Everyone who has met you and got to know you will say that you are unique and that everyone dreams to have friends like you! You are the sort of person that make people believe in the good in the world I know very few people like you and am very happy that you consider me a friend. Okay, this is too nice for Lukas... Well, so I should add that I HATE YOU, like you did in the end of my Erasmus diary. The thing is, I don't believe you and neither should you believe me... hehe.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Eli "Hey PEOPLE!!!" said…

    I love you too...my favourite swiss friend!

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Blogger karuchan said…

    I'm really proud of you Eli because of course I've understood that you are a person who knows how to appreciate the word friends. Very few people in the world know, nowadays. You are great Eli ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home