HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pissed Off

From 1 to 10, it sucks 12:

- That EASYJET have lost all my luggage
- being in Derby without anything
- it's evening already, and I still don't know anything
- the flight was on delay
- my baggage was new, and it was great
- I took a lot of my favourite clothes!!!
- Is cold in here and my winter clothes are inside my luggage
- My usb, my museum's work and my laboratory notebook are inside too...

I could continue but I don't want to get even more angry...

I just can hepe...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Lukas said…

    Hi cariƱo!
    Pobrecita! If I come to Barcelona I will slap the pilote in the face and say "That's for losing Eli's luggage, fuckhead!". Well, in fact I am scared now if losing my baggage! Of course I will still come to Barcelona, in the worst case I will be en pelotas all the time, hehe... Good luck for finding it again, my favorite Barcelonian crazy woman!
    Lukas

     
  • At 2:56 AM, Blogger moi.elise said…

    Eli, did you get it back?? It does really suck if you didn't. Especially if you have your work there... I would be dying. EasyJet is crap! Good luck,
    Elise

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Eli "Hey PEOPLE!!!" said…

    I forgot to write, but actually i was quite happy, 'coz my luggage was at home the very next day! Marc told me that they need usually 2 or 3 days to get it back to you, so when the someone knocked at the door and i saw my precious lugagge, i just could smile and start jumping around!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home