HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

SMTH YOU HAVEN'T SEEN FROM BARCELONA

Well guys...

we enjoyed Barcelona a lot...and we walked through wonderful parts during de night...but...logically, very early in the morning we were asleep...so...that's how "La barceloneta" the part with the towers, sea, beach...looks like at 8 am.

Ursula has been doing practicals in a Hospital there, so those are her pictures. I've never taken so ggod ones, although i've been watching a sunrise more than one time...








OH, let me add something: it's about a web, www.googleong.com it's a finder, the same as google, but using this one you are giving money to an ONG, so I think it's worth and we just have to add it as our predetermined finder... Now you know!

For those who don't know what an ONG is, is a Non governamental organisation. THey collect money, clothes and lots of things to help the thirld world. THe do acticities to collect money and provide them with food, education...well...you know... it's a way to help.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Lukas said…

    Wow, qué bonito! I love cities in the morning, but even more landscapes. You have the two in one, which is, of course, the best of all. Okay, the beach is a little far away for you to go for a morning walk, but still, to think that you could do it is nice. Next time we come to Barcelon we'll go to bed at 9 and get up at 5, okay?

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger moi.elise said…

    Hi Eli!
    I'm following your advice and using Googleong instead. And also showing it to people so that they use it too. Hehe. Helping by doing nothing is good. ;)
    I love sunrises in the sea. I have seen them sometimes from the mountain, especially when I was living up there and had to go to school in the morning... They are so beautiful. But the dusk in the isle of Skye was... (Oh, it's Lukas' fault, now I remember Scotland all the time!)
    By the way, how are you Eli? I read in your fotolog that you had a cold. Are you feeling better now? Hope so.
    Petons,
    Elisa

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Annalisa said…

    Hi Ely! I agree with the others: sunrise on sea is wonderful, it gives u a sense of quiteness...really nice!
    P.s: I'll follow your idea of Googleong!
    Tanti Baci,
    Annalisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home