HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

My LAB MATES!!

Hello guys!!

As taking pics inside the lab is forbiden...i'll show you some of my lab mate here! We were celebrating the birthday of "Jose" (first pic) and we went to Jose's house and we talked, eat smth and played sing star!!

So, first pic: JOSE
He's really nice, we have plenty of jokes togheter and it's one of the most easy oing person i've ever met!




2nd pic: SUSANA "SUS"
She's marreied with JOSE, and they are a wonderful couple! It's amazing because the have a 24hours relationship, as they work togheter, i mean, sitting one next to the other, they eat togheter, breath togheter, you now, everything ogheter! I probably couldn't!

Behing you can see a girl: MIREIA. She is gorgeous! A part from clever and slightly crazy she's great because it's like she lives in another world. She loves India and mystic things...like that energy power called "Reiki", it's a way to move energy from a body to another and it can be used like a therapy or smth like that. I'm learning a lot about this!

And the boy is NORBERT, but this guy is a friend of mine whom was doing practicals as me. Now he has already finished but we were in the same lab for a long time!
In this pic you can see:

First: JOSETE (which is like LITTLE JOSE) basically because is Jose's and Susana's son. He's really sweet, when i first met him, he didn't want to know anything from me, he was shy youknow, but then i started playing a little bit with him and then he stayed with my most of the time!!

Second: ESTEL. She is my real Lab mate. She is the girl I'm working with, she's becoming a docotorate, working with gene therapy, which is for me one of the most important and interesting work camps. She's 27 and well, i thing is the first time i'm becoming a friend of somebody that older than me, and is fantastic! She's fantastic. I'm learning lots of things in the lab because she really takes care of me, and she explains everything. But a part from that, i discovered that i like a lot talking to her, i don't know...well, you knwo somethimes you have a connection with people whereas with other people it doesn't exist, so that's the fact. At the beginning i though she was different than she really is, you knwo, everybody does this, the first impression of somebody can be completely wrong! and although i liked her from the first mment, i though she was completely different. And now, the more I know her,the more I like her. I'm quite sad because i will finish my practicals on christmas...and i'm not going to see her everyday anymore...but i hope to see her sometimes, go and eat a "gofre" or chocolate con churros....!!!


And now again ESTELwith my CROCHES and SUS!!
Well guys! that's all i guess!!

Talk to u soon!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger Lukas said…

    Well, I envy you for having so nice people to work with. Well, I also work with some really nice people, but they are both going because of their horrible boss that is my professor. Having a good work atmosphere is just as important as the atmosphere at home - so you are in yet another respect quite a lucky girl!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger moi.elise said…

    Wow, I'm really happy for you, Eli. They look nice indeed. In fact they are more lucky than you, because they have Queen Elisenda of Barcelona working with them. Well, but you have Queen Elisenda with you all the time...
    What will you do after Christmas? I mean, if your time in the lab is over... Will you look for a job then?
    Talk to you soon, I hope.
    Besitos,
    Eli

     

Post a Comment

<< Home