HEY PEOPLE!!! We are late!!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter: Part 2 THE CATAMARAN

Hello!

I should start from Easter: part one, but as Lukas and Deb already posted about switzerland, which was incredibli great, i'll post something different.

I came back from switzerland and the very next day I went with my uni friends Laia, Laura and Úrsula to sail for 5 days. We got into a Catamaran. The owners are 2 guys and a girl, who are studying the whales and delphins from the mediterranean sea. They allow 9 people to go with them, and they teach you about sea animals, nature, how to sail...

I could talk and talk, but in this case, the pics talk by their own...












3 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Lukas said…

    Wow, fantastic pictures and I am sure the trip was even much better! I really envy you, because I like sailing so much! Only the weather doesn't look to good. The temperature I mean. And where are the dolphins? Did you not take pictures?

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Urs said…

    I can't post any more pics... I don't know why!!! I have some very good ones with the dolphins!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Eli "Hey PEOPLE!!!" said…

    Ursula was me, Eli!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home